- Museums and Collections
The Benalla Aviation Museum offers a fascinating look at Australia’s military air training history, from the historic home of a World War II RAAF pilot training school.
Attractions include a unique collection of military training aircraft, a number of which are fully operational and available for passenger flights, and many related static displays. Opportunity for flights in Chinese built Nanchang CJ-6A – visit the Superior Air Adventures website for details.
The Benalla Aviation museum is located in an historic Bellman Hangar at Benalla Airport. Visitors can experience the museum every Sunday and Wednesday from 10am – 3pm, other times for group bookings is by appointment. Entry is $5.00 per person.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- History & Heritage
- Coach Parking
- Visitor Information Centre
- Public Toilet
- Museums Australia
- Non Smoking
- Museums Galleries Australia
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Australian Museums and Galleries Association