- Museums and Collections
The Benalla Costume and Kelly Museum is an accredited museum specialising in Ned Kelly sash and stories, Costume displays dating back to 1750, Benalla war heroes, Local History, Miniature House of the 1960’s and Research room (open every Wednesday from 12:30pm to 3:30pm).
Established in 1967, the museum is centrally located on the bank of Lake Benalla and is managed entirely by volunteer members of the Benalla Historical Society Inc. who have overseen development of the museum from a single room in the Mechanics Institute building to an award-winning museum.
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- History & Heritage
- Coach Parking
- Visitor Information Centre
- Public Toilet
- Museums Australia
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Museums Galleries Australia
- Australian Museums and Galleries Association